I'm Boring

A few of you have asked me about how I became Mormon.. why I decided to join the church. I took the liberty of rewriting an older post about my conversion story, you can find it here.
--

Ok, I'm not going to lie. I've been so boring lately. I've been so boring that I got bored with Netflix. So boring that I've been doing crossword puzzles. 

In the past two weeks, I've left the house twice. Is it driving me crazy, you ask? YES. There are no jobs in this town. I have applied evvvverywhere. 

I continue to apply. I continue to conserve my savings. 

I started running last week. I'm using the term 'running' very loosely. If you want a mental picture, imagine the troll from Harry Potter trying to run on a treadmill. That's about it. But I am bound and determined to stop being such a lazy pig. At least in that aspect.

There are still two weeks until I can go down to see my boyfriend again. To make the time pass I've been staying up until about 3 in the morning and not waking up til 11. LAZY PIG. In all honesty, I hate waking up so late, but I've always had a hard time sleeping in my parents house. For whatever reason.

This is probably the most boring blog post you'll read today, if you read it at all.
I feel bad, so here's a picture of the cupcakes I made last week.


10 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

You just can't post pictures like that when there are pregnant women around...what's wrong with you?!?!?

hahahaha! Just kidding...kind of ;)

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I always enjoy your posts, don't be ridiculous.

they're honest. i choose honest.

Emily said...

Good luck with the job hunt and those cupcakes look insanely good - there goes my self control! I need to BAKE :)

xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

Unknown said...

i feel your pain, i get in funks like this every now and again. fingers crossed you find a job soon! your cupcakes look so good.

Corinne said...

I feel your pain on the job hunt - it's not any fun at all! I hope you find something soon!

And those cupcakes! YUM!!!

Katie said...

those cupcakes looks delicious! and your comment about your running made me laugh - thank you! and good for you for running! :)

Courtney B said...

I want those cupcakes. All of them!
And I got bored with netflix too.... until I started watching pretty little liars. Freaking addicting.
Yay running! Go running for me today, please? I really miss it (I promise you'll start to love it!) but it kills my hips and back to run so I have to wait til after the baby to get back into it.

Alyx said...

Pahahahahah!! I'm imagining the troll trying to run on a treadmill, and it's not going well for him. I hope it's a little better for you. :)

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Thank you for sharing your story, sweetie. So amazing and moving. I needed that reminder today.
Hope all is well.
xoxo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream

Unknown said...

I hope you'll be able to find a job soon. Would it be worth it to look for jobs closer to where you want to be and get some roomates?