1) In April we splurged and got annual passes to Disneyland. We have since gone 14 times.
2) I told him to smile. Obviously not a fan of getting his picture taken
3) We visited the San Diego Temple. Talked to a missionary, who didn't believe I'm Mormon. This happens a lot more than I'd like. "Yes, yes I am. I was baptized two years ago." "Oh, wow."
4) Yet another beautiful view.
5 - 6) We spent a questionable amount of time in Target, playing with toys and finding the most ridiculous sunglasses.
7-8) Our first glimpse of Cars Land, and we were like kids again.
9) We were watching a Seagull trying to eat a fish twice as big as it's head.. he was way more amused than I was.
10) Sometimes he doesn't groan about taking a picture with me
11-14) We shared the experience of Comic Con, which is a memory I'll never forget. A ton of free stuff was thrown our way (including those books, one being an advanced copy!) We also got to meet the lead singer of our favorite band (who also has comics), waited in lines for hours, and got shuffled around by thousands of people. Those were the best two days of my year, and I'm lucky enough to get to do it again next year.
15-16) We spent even more time at Disneyland. We went about once every two weeks, sometimes more.
17) Ryan's mom and brother came down to surprise him, we went to Charger's Fan Fest
18) and ate a delicious lunch at Hodad's
19) We fell in a love with a little Jack Russel, and wanted to buy her.
21) La Jolla.