If you'll excuse me, I am sorely missing home right now. The past 7 months were a whirlwind of fun and adventure, and I realize that I never got around to sharing most of it with you all. So I resized 60 something pictures.. (my pointer finger hates you all).. and here it is, my past 7 months. In two parts.
1) Padres Fan Fest- the day after I arrived
2) Valentines present to the boyfriend, WWE Raw. Yes, I liked it.
3) A trip to old town for good food and exploring. This is the inside of the haunted Whaley house.
4) Victorian Village.
9) The inescapable Zoo trip. We loveee the zoo.
10) A sunset at our very favorite La Jolla Cove.
11) The ever-glorious San Diego temple
12) Searching for shells at La Jolla, we came across thousands of growing ones.
13-14) Fun days at Sea World
15) Ryan's birthday dinner at my favorite spaghetti place. (Funny how that works ;)
16) My first taste of the famous Sprinkles cupcakes.
17-18) MY birthday trip to the Safari Park. Feeding ducks and staring at silly bats.
I think that's plenty for now.. and this only takes us through the end of March.