Zoooo

I've been going to the San Diego Zoo since I was about.. a few months old. After almost 23 years of going, it is still one of my favorite things to do.


Photobucket Photobucket

You know what? Eff being a ballerina or princess. I'm going to be a Panda when I grow up. Seriously guys, I've got this. I've got that eating while laying down thing on lock. Now all I need to do is grow some furries all over my body and find a new home in a zoo.

Oh yeah, and the rest of our day involved eating a lot of food.. like.. a lot of food. Honestly, from about 4-8 we ate, drove around, then ate some more. Until eventually, we were both just tired and full of food.. and the night ended.

It was a productive day, though. I decided what I want to do with my life, gained a few lbs, and got a sunburn. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Girl.

I'm going to San Diego Saturday, and I am sure my godsons will insist on the zoo, I'll be sure to look for you in the cages, just in case you've grown up.