Oh The Horror

I write blog posts on the worst days. I don't know about you guys, but my blogger pretty much dies on Saturday and Sunday.. it's like you guys all have lives or something. Whatever, jerks.

Going to the zoo tomorrow. SO excited.

Sometimes I write sentences without pronouns. It's how I do.

I've been watching an obscene amount of Toddlers & Tiaras lately. Any amount is obscene for this show. The moms piss me awwwf. "I didn't expect her to win. She's not even that good."

When I set my alarm, I don't set just one.. or two. Or even three. I set about 5, because I know how prone I am to ignoring my alarms and going back to sleep. I'm pretty dang stubborn.

I have reverted back to being 5 years old. I decided yesterday that I want to be a princess. I decided today that I want to be a ballerina.

Sometimes I feel like a neglectful parent, because I don't use Siri on my iPhone very often.

I have a job interview Tuesday. That's 3 interviews in a week.. but I really want this one. And need the money. Fingers crossed!

I can't think of anything else to say.

3 comments:

amanda leeann said...

Can I be a princess with you? This real life thing is getting lamer and lamer.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I set three alarms as well. I dread the mornings, they break my heart.

I clicked on your because of your comment about seeing a mini horse in someones front yard, and I laughed for a solid 3 mintues. If that ever happens in my life I don't know what I would do. Probably question if I grew overnight or something. They kinda freak me out.

Kinda gonna totally stalk you now, because you're hilarious.

Corinne said...

Good luck on your upcoming job interview! I hope you get it!!