So Far In San Diego

I have..

Eaten lots of good food. (SO nice to not be limited to McDonald's and Applebees!)

Applied to a billion jobs.

Gone to Padre's Fan Fest

Gone to WWE Monday Night Raw (amazing!)

Gone to my favorite beach

Spent an hour driving what should have taken 15 minutes because of an accident on the other side of the freeway. Real smart.

Gotten new tires, windshield wipers, and battery for my car. Almost cried because of the cost.

Then boyfriend filled my tank up and took me to a Valentine's dinner at P.F. Changs and I was all better.

And that's about it. I have been here for 8 days and it's just like being back home. Everything is so familiar from when I last lived here. It's glorious.

Oh and I have lots of pictures, but no desire to resize and upload them. Another thing moving has done for me is get my sleep schedule back on track. 11 p.m. and I'm ready to pass out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're adjusting and enjoying livin in San Diego again. It sounds like you had a great Valentines Day!

Corinne said...

Sounds like San Diego was the right move! Happy to hear you have adjusted well :)