I Think This Will Be Short

I miss my boyfriend so much, but tomorrow I will have made it to the one week mark. Which means only 7.. or 8 weeks left. And I think that was the hurdle I needed to cross for time to start going faster.

Today I decided I like my ward. I decided I like that Ryan's old roommate (and best friend in St. George) wanted to talk to me after church to tell me that I'm still welcome over at his house. It pretty much made my entire day.

And I decided that I'm lucky to have friends who go out of their way to make me cookies just to cheer me up. And friends who want to spend time with me to take my mind off of being alone. And friends who deal with my daily text messages of sadness.

Oh and I decided I suck at blogging now. I try to write a post every single day but don't know what to say anymore. Woe is me!

3 comments:

L!$@ said...

Friends are the best :D Plus cookies fix everything...right?!

Jessica @ Little Maple Leaf said...

That's how I've been feeling lately. I don't do much anymore so I never have anything to blog about! Don't worry though, the 8 weeks will come around before you know it :)!

www.jessicakutok.blogspot.com

Slamdunk said...

Hang in there. I hope the time goes fast and bf returns before you know it.