I feel like that's a fair warning. This will be a wordy post and a picture-less one at that. I've realized that since March when I stopped my regular blogging, a lot has happened. And I've told you guys pretty much nothing about any of it. So I'm going to do that here! In bullet form. While I'm typing in the dark looking out my window at the thunder/lightning storm we are getting right now.
- I was promoted at work. I'm using the term 'promoted' very loosely. I basically got a dollar raise, (should have gotten $1.75 raise.) I'm a cashier now, and I'm also trained to work in the bakery. And I also am a bagger still. Should I find a new job? Probably.. But something is stopping me. Probably my irrational fear of interviews.
- That dear boyfriend of mine joined the Navy. He will be leaving on September 13th, and I'm kinda sorta a little very much lost. While still being very proud of him and happy for him. It's a very messed up situation for my poor girly hormones.
- I've gone on many a trip, including several trips to Cedar City. We also had a trip to San Diego which included a Padres game and trip to the zoo, and nauseous car rides. I went home for a few days to see my parents. My brother got married. Day trip to Vegas. And most recently we took a several day trip to Blanding for the fourth of July. I have never experienced such an American fourth. Parades, fairs, turkey legs, hot weather and lots of blowing stuff up. It made me proud to be an American.
- We moved. Not far away, just to a different home. This took place one whole day after we got back from our trip to San Diego. We moved an entire house in one day. With the help of about 8-10 people.. and it was not fun. But we're settled now and things are looking up.... or at least looking flat. Instead of always looking down. So that's good.
- I'm actually pretty sure that's it. It sure sounded like a lot more in my brain.. but it's still a good amount of stuff that has gone on in the past 3 months, I think.