Little Late

Photobucket

My dad wasn't really home a lot when I was younger.
He may have missed some birthdays and holidays, but it was always to make a good home for his family. He had a job to do and he did it.

I love my dad. For his love, for his opinions, for his dedication and determination. I have every reason in the world to look up to him, and I do. I have a dad who gave 27 years of his life to his country. And a dad who decided to return to school to be a nurse, and who has a perfect grade point average on top of it. All the while maintaining a 30 year marriage. I think that's a pretty good role model.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw this is such a lovely post, your dad sounds like a great man!x

Alexandria said...

Yay for awesome dads!

Unknown said...

For sure! That's awesome that he's following his dreams.

KatOfDiamonds said...

Great post! Yay for a wonderful daddy! <3

Vanessa said...

Wow, your dad is pretty amazing!

Corinne said...

What an amazing role model! Sounds like you have a great dad!

Unknown said...

super special girl :) great photo!

xoxo

Nancy Face said...

I love this photo of you and your dad! :)

Megan said...

Awww, what a wonderful dad!! He definitely sounds like a hardworking man!!