Wednesday

Wow.

So I've gotten liiike 7 new followers in the past couple of days. It's as though you guys like me, you really like me!

So the pressure is on to write something interesting. Problem is, I don't have much to say. I spent all of today wandering about St. George. Eating Cafe Rio..

Photobucket

Taking pictures of pretty things..

Photobucket

Going to Walmart, because a day is not complete without going.. as well as DI, and ending the night by going to a high school basketball game. Which was pretty fun, except the ridiculously loud guy right next to us who deserved to have his vocal chords severed. I have never been more irritated by a single person, ever.

I've also obtained 4 or 5 books which need to be read.. two of those books may or may not be Babysitters Club books. Please don't judge me.

This was kind of scattered and everywhere, I hope you'll excuse me. I'm tired and have to work early tomorrow. Feel bad for me! Wah wah wah.

17 comments:

Kate said...

AHH BSC for the win! Who are you? (Do you know what that question means or do I sound crazy?) I was always Mary Anne.

christie said...

I like scattered posts! HAHAH Babysitters Club. Its ok. I actually watch that on tv when im home and its on.

www.christie86.blogspot.com

lady lee said...

i want that food in my belly.

Diana Smith said...

oh man I want some cafe rio now hahah

samnhal said...

I looked at that picture and said Cafe Rio! haha, I was right. Mmm, I had some this weekend too.

Sara Rae said...

I totally want to read a Babysitter's Club book now!

Autumn said...

Oh man. I want Cafe Rio so badly right now!

Sam said...

That mexican looks delish!

Amanda said...

OMG. What I would give for my old set of Babysitter Club books....and Mexican food.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Amy said...

Babysitters Club?! Love it! I miss those books.
Happy Weekend girlie :)

ChloƩ. said...

I just found your blog... and I LOVE IT. And, I love Cafe Rio... thx for making me hungry :)

hellojellogoodbyepudding said...

That first picture looks really really good.

Marissa said...

That food looks delish!

Maggie said...

what yummy food! And that scenery is gorgeous! Hope you had an awesome weekend chica!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I love these kinds of posts. That food looks delicious. Where you live seems so gorgeous! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Kate said...

And you've got another! Haha Thanks for commenting on the 20SB friend-making board! :)

ttfn!
-Kate

Connie said...

ok ok I'm getting some of that this week. I HAVE TO NOW!