Start- Jan 7,2010 End- 1001 days from now. Did you really expect me to try to figure that out?
I'll assume you can guess, but the items
1. Read 50 books in 365 days. I'm hoping that's do-able. (twss) (20/50)
3. Transfer to different CC
5. Get straight As for a semester. (No, I have never gotten straight As before. I am lame)
6. Take a drive up the coast.
7. Make a large purchase, on my own! (1,000+ bones)
8. Watch the sunrise and set at the beach.
9. Start yogalates again.
13. Save $5 for every task I complete.
14. Spend all the money on ME!
15. Run a half marathon. (That will be my biggest challenge!)
17. Eat the reccomended serving of vegetables every day for a month! (0/31)
18. Call 5 friends I haven't talked to in a long time and catch up. (0/5)
19. Have a day long movie-marathon and pig out fest.
21. Finish reading the Book of Mormon.
22. Make a vlog for my 100th post.
24. Have a 'perfect day'
26. Volunteer somewhere. Anywhere.
27. Go sugar-free for a week.
28. Donate 50,000 grains of rice on freerice.com (1800/50,000)
29. Go to a farmer's market.
30. Decorate my room.
31. Watch the sunset in the desert.
34. Take a spur of the moment trip- without knowing my destination until I get there.
35. Buy a new laptop.
36. Pack up things in my room I no longer use.
37. Keep a journal until every page is full.
38. Go a month without buying fast food.
39. Be able to do 25 push ups without stopping.
40. Get a professional massage.
41. Have a 24 hour fast.
42. Take a picture a day for one month. (0/30)
44. Try one new food a day for a week.
45. Finish a 500+ piece puzzle by myself.
47. Write/deliver a letter to someone who made an impact in my life.
51. Open my own etsy shop. Or something.
52. Complete 25 random acts of kindness. Hopefully all anonymous. (1/25)
54. Get a passport.
56. Learn to speak rough Italian.
58. Fill an entire scrapbook.
59. Dress up and go out, 'just because'
62. Save $250 and go on a guilt-free shopping trip.
66. Give a 'just because' gift for a friend.
69. Keep my room clean for one month straight.
70. Take a morning jog once a month for a year. (0/12)
71. Read the bible.
73. Attend one Chargers game each season. (0/3)
83. Learn how to read a map.
86. Watch a meteor shower.
90. Buy and refurbish a bookcase/shelf
91. Make my own recipe book, full of 30 of my favorites.
92. Visit my family in Illinois over the summer.
93. Continue to not own a credit card. ;)
94. Try Indian food.
96. Make cookies or cupcakes for the missionaries (for putting up with me!)
97. Completely drop all candy for 3 months. (0/3)
98. Own 15 pairs of jeans at one time.
99. Purchase a new iPod.