Sea Wurld

This weekend, boyfriend and I went to Sea World. Among other things. But the high point of our weekend was freaking Sea World. Why? Cause their one year membership currently costs the same as a one day ticket, so we got the membership.. and we'll be going back often. For free. It's the little things, you know.

Photobucket Photobucket

Anyway. We were there for about 4 hours and I walked out with images of penguins dancing in my head, a bright red sunburn, and a $4 slurpee. If that doesn't scream "Best day ever," I don't know what does.


7 comments:

L!$@ said...

Dude, what a sweet deal! Sounds like a great day :D

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! :)

Corinne said...

Sounds amazing! I've never been to Sea World (I KNOW), so I'm definitely jealous!

Danielle said...

LOVE this!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I am pretty sure I don't believe in Sea World.

Can you believe we aren't better bff's, otherwise I would totally make you meet me on the beach tomorrow.

This summer when I come back, you best be my new bff.

Kaitlyn said...

Ahh! I love Sea World so much! I so wish I lived close enough to one to get a season pass.

Emma Frances said...

Jealous!! I have never been to Sea World! Someday...someday!