Oh No

I stink at blogging lately. I have been busy, and I have not wanted to. I have nothing to say, really.

I have been working a lot. I suppose it's not actually a lot to people who have full-time jobs, but it's a lot to me. Standing on my feet and dealing with jerks for 4-8.5 hours a day is kinda tiring. Remind me to never again get a job where I have to deal with the public constantly? Especially the Utah public.

If I'm not at work or with Ryan, I'm sitting on the very bed I'm sitting on now, doing nothing. Watching Netflix, doing crap on Facebook, reading or writing. Or sleeping.

That is my life lately. That's why I haven't posted in one or two weeks.

--

On a brighter note, my brother and his lady-friend want me to be the maid of honor at their wedding. Granted, it's more because that way I'll be walking with my brother instead of someone I don't know, but still.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go through those phases, too. Then I get all guilty-feeling, like I'm neglecting my blog or something, and over-post for the next couple of weeks. I guess I figure it all evens out in the end... :)

Ashley said...

I went through about... 9 months of that. :) Hope you feel inspired again soon

Nancy Face said...

What did we ever do without Netflix?

How exciting that you'll be Maid of Honor! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes last week!

Unknown said...

How special that they want you to be the maid of honor. I was just a maid of honor in my friend's wedding, and it truly was an honor to be a part of their great day! I hope that your job gets better, or that you find a new one.