First of all, happy father's day to my dad. Even though he doesn't read this.
1. I feel like my life can be summed up by this album by Mercy River.
"Hello sunshine it’s been too long
since I felt your warmth upon my face
And how much have I missed
‘Cause I’ve been focused on everything wrong"
"Take me where love isn’t up for sale
Take me where our hearts are not so frail
Take me where the fire still owns its spark
There’s only one way to mend a broken heart"
"Take…one day at a time
Keep my heart set close
To what matters most"
2. You get the point. I feel like I'm focused on all the bad, and I should be keeping my chin up. It's hard to remember that though. Really hard.
3. I have 4 books waiting to be read.. and all the time in the world to read them. Yet I don't.
4. I have the best cousin and the best best friend ever. My cousin keeps it real when he gives me advice, and my best friend builds me up when she gives advice. It's a perfect match.
5. Yes my giveaway is gone.
6. I think the world would be a better place if I just kept my mouth shut.
7. I went to church alone today. It felt really good.