Summertime Is Here

I did a little shopping at Target today, and acquired the cutest shirt. It's simple.. with a little something on the sleeves. I paired it with an old pair of white shorts and my red belt, and felt completely ready for summertime. I am in love with this outfit! I just wanted to share.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you like my hairy arms and weird tan? My legs don't see the light of day very often in case you couldn't tell.

Also, true story.. there are a million mushrooms growing in that grass and I was kinda grossed out sitting in it. And it was super hot outside.. and that tree I'm sitting in front of.. is SO beautiful when it blooms. But it takes longer than all the other trees. So it is currently barren and ugly and all marked up with that black paint stuff. But seriously. When it blooms, leaves and pink flowers galore. It's beautiful.

9 comments:

Sam said...

cute outfit! today it's chilly in MO... In the 50s! I need warmth!

Kyla Makay said...

cute outfit... it was hot here today too. seriously. but nice. The only thing was we had to lay out all the pinestraw in my yard... WHICH IS A LOOOOOT of yard... it took of 3 and 1/2 hours with 5 people. WHEW. I got sunburned... didn't mean to (obviously haha). But now it hurts. :P

BUt agreed so glad it is almost summer. :)

-makay

Corinne said...

cute outfit! I love simple tees that you can wear with anything although, who am I kidding? I love tees in general.
As always, I'm lovin' the red lipstick!

Anonymous said...

You look great chica!! Very beautiful pictures!

Marci Darling said...

I'm loving the outfit!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Such beautiful photos! And I am LOVING your outfit!

Ang said...

the tree is a perfect backdrop for your photo shoot! I hope to see pictures of it when it's beautiful and in bloom!!

defining amy said...

so cute. i wore my white shorts this weekend too, even though it was FREEZING here in utah. have a lovely week. enjoy the sunshine. :)

~M~ said...

Cute outfit! Nothing says warm weather like white shorts!