FITBF

Don't you just love ...abbreviation things? I'm not as dumb as that sounds. I'm just tired.

Fill in the Blank Friday.

I have been blogging quite a bit for a girl who was supposed to be so busy. Boyfriend gets here in a few hours, tomorrow we're going to Disneyland. I don't know if he's staying til Sunday, but if he is we'll go to church. If not, I'll go to church by my stinkin' self. Woo.. hoo.


1. The very best thing about the summer is rediscovering the too-hot 100+ can't bear to be outside the air conditioning for over 20 minutes at a time- desert heat. It really is fabulous. Also, escaping it by going to San Diego. No work. Beaches. Fresh fruit stands opening up .

2. My first crush ever was well, either Bryce or William. I vaguely remember the first being a cute boy in Kindergarten. William though, was HANDSOME. Slicked over hair, argyle vests. Boy was a hot, hot 4th grader. No jokes.

3. This may sound really silly but pink elephants don't eat green grass.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from uh oh, everyone is gonna hate me. I squeeze from wherever the heck I want to! Which is usually the middle. It's just awkward for me to squeeze from the top with toothbrush in one hand. Besides, I'm the only one who uses the toothpaste, so I can do whateva I want!

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is probably tomato soup. As for junkier comfort foods.. chips or something, I guess.

6. A random fact about me is that I love to wear ribbons in my hair. I tie one to the end of my braids, or around a ponytail holder. They're just cuter than those elastic bands.

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is maybe laptops.. with internet of course. There are just a lot of ways to find stuff to do. You can download movies. Music. Whateva you want. Talk to people. Watch TV shows (Hulu..holla!) It's like everything wrapped into one.

3 comments:

Sam said...

i should start wearing ribbons in my hair. too cute! and internet is definitely the best thing ever.

Kyla Makay said...

I hope you have a freakin' uberbombtastic time at disneyland... with a little bit of "legit" on the side. It is going to be sooooo much fun!

and I love FITBF... haha. William sounds like a cutie eh... hahahahahhaha.

My 1st crush was this kid named david in the 2nd grade... my mom was "classroom" mom so was his mom... so they worked together, and one time we went over to his house and played house... best date EVA! hahaahhahah. ;D

great post. made me laugh.

-makay

Shreya. said...

I always think you sound extremely cute :D

I don't comment on each of your posts, but i almost manage to read them all !

Cute, yea :D