Things I Want.. Gimme!

I've just been spending this Halloween day browsing the web, coming across things that I just want. I'm so tempted to whip out my card and start buying, but luckily I've got a good head on these shoulders. So instead, I'll put them here so everyone else can drool with me.

This calendar from Urban Outfitters. What a sweet idea, don't you think? For every day that passes, you just pop one of the bubble wrap bubbles. It'd just be hard not to get ahead of yourself and start popping all of the days. But think of how fun it would be if you were out of town for a week.. you get back and have 7 bubbles to pop!

This dress from ModCloth. I love their dresses- I have never seen so many cute things in one place. I just love this dress, and I have since the moment I saw it. I haven't bought it because I'm broke. Boyfriend? I know you read this sometimes. Remember that Christmas is coming. :)


These are Polaroid Notes, again from Urban Outfitters. Tell me this isn't the cutest idea ever. A pretty Polaroid photo on the front, you use the back to write someone a note. I'm seriously considering buying these, even against my better judgement. They're just too cute.

Lastly, I want this etsy laptop skin for Apple. Now, I'm very aware that I don't have an apple laptop. But can't I just.. I don't know.. get it, and then use it when I finally get an apple? IF I ever get one, that is. I love my current laptop, and I'll keep it til it dies on me (like all my other electronics have been doing). But that skin is too cute.

8 comments:

The Singlutionary said...

You should make your own polaroid cards! You are creative! Totally easy and it will be extra special because you made it! You were THERE.

mina said...

I wonder if I can convince Alex that the Snow White skin would be a good purchase. Now that we share our mac, on the road, I don't think he would approve. I love all of these things!

Erin said...

The calendar does look really fun and I love that dress too!

mylittlebecky said...

faboosh list! i've been doing this as well :)

Savvy-Motherhood said...

found you on SITS - I absolutely LOVE your background on your blog.

bianca said...

I love modcloth! That dress is fantastic!

Unknown said...

i feel like i need to have everything on ur list! that stuff is just too cute!

Nomad said...

i love the snow white pic, brilliant.