Isn't this picture kinda self explanatory? I've been occupying myself today with these funny stories, you know, the ones that make you feel smarter. Happy to have finished high school.. happy not to live in the midwest. Just kidding, but not really. I lived there for a little bit, luckily nothing rubbed off on me.
But this particular picture makes me scratch my head. What exactly were they trying to achieve? I'm pretty sure the bearded man was going for a Batman look. Not very impressed with the coloring job, though. This is basic stuff, boys.. elementary school basic. The second guy, well I'm not sure what he was going for. I think he started off with a mustache, then decided he should have a full on beard. Then decided he wanted to be black. Once again, shoddy coloring job. And is it just me or is Batman trying to strike a pose for the mugshot?
I just wanted to throw that out there, and now I'm gonna do a short thankful list..
1. I'm thankful that I'm not a stupid criminal who thinks a magic marker face would make a perfect describe.
2. For my boyfriend, because he has to put up with my attitude and I know that must be tough.
3. Being able to keep a somewhat positive attitude after a car crash, stabbed hand and broken cell phone. Pieces of crap.
4. Fires on a cold day. It has been fuh-reeezeing lately.. but luckily I only have to be outside for less than a minute at a time.
5. Payday tomorrow! I get to spend 2/3 of it on stuff I need. How dumb is that?
6. The awesome weekend I had with family.
7. Being able to come home and relax.
8. Keeping my temper and not degrading people- no matter how much they do it to me.
9. This book I'm reading.. and the fact that I'm reading again.
10. The experience of flying, again. A lot of people never get the chance to fly.. and I've had some of the best experiences flying ever. It's great.