:)

First off, What's your name?
Kellie

How old are you?
20

Where did you meet the last male you texted?
Internets

Are you 100% over the last person you kissed?
No? No reason to be.

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Sleepy time!

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
A little.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Ah pretty much

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Too much

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yes I can

Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
Uh myself

Were you single on your last birthday?
No

Are you anyone's first love?
Nope

Did anything brighten up your day today?
Yes

How are you feeling at this exact moment?
I'm tired and I would like to make some cookies.

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Eh. Maybe sometimes.

When is the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
July

Do you think you're a good friend?
I certainly can be.

Within the next 5 months, what are you looking forward to Most?
My brothers wedding. That's about it.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Sort of.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Yeees probably

Does sex mean love?
Haha no.

Has someone upset you in the past 48 hours?
Yes.

What are you freakishly obsessed with?
I don't really know.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
Ew no

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Well they can be

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yes

Is your profile private?
I don't remember

Do you trust people easily?
I trust people until they give me a reason not to. Should probably stop that.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
He's my best friend. Aaaand boyfriend.

What are you doing right now?
Watching Full House

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Of course.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Yes I do. Work and then I'm going shopping

What was the last thing somebody bought you?
My mom bought me some food

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Nope

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30 ish. I was talking to someone.

Did you see your best friend today?
No :(

When was the last time you really laughed?
Earlier some time.

Do you drink regular or diet sodas?
Ha regular. I shouldn't drink 'em at all :(

Where were you at 4:02 this morning?
Asleep

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else, would they be mad?
I'd hope so

What were you doing right before you logged into Myspace?
I am not on Myspace

Do you plan on moving out in a few years?
Hopefully sooner than that!

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
I got a full 10 hours :)

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
Yes!

Have you ever kissed underwater?
Nope

Have you lost friends in the past three years?
I certainly have. Things happen.

Are you legal to drink?
No

Do you straighten your hair?
Nope. Already straight as can be :)

Do you miss your past?
Oh certain parts. But the past is the past.

Who's in your profile picture with you?
No one

What are you doing besides this?
Just watching television

Somebody you truly care about needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
Well probably. It would be hard to do it for some people.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Mt Deeew

Where's the last person you kissed?
At work

Is this summer going to be a good one?
This one was pretty good, I suppose.

Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
No. Lessons learned.

What does most of your money go towards?
Eh. Food. Bills

Out of everybody you've been with, who was the best?
Wait, the best what? The best person? Ryan

Do you prefer to wear socks or shoes?
I usually go barefoot or flip flops

List off every letter of the alphabet that you've done something with. [Atleast kissed]
I don't really get around. K, N, and two Rs

What color are your fingernails painted?
They aren't. Can't paint them cause of work :(

Would you ever dye your hair a different color?
Nope. My hair is beautiful :)

How old is the last person you texted?
21

If I gave you $1000 to go skydiving, would you?
Yes

How often do you use spellcheck?
Firefox does it for me

Is it easier to love or hate someone?
Love

What do you think about people who drink irresponsibly?
That they are.. irresponsible? It's whatever. Not my place to judge them.

What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go there

When you grow up, what are you going to be?
We'll see

Have you ever broken a bone? Which ones?
Nope

Do you type L1k3 th1$?!
All the time

Favorite vegetable?
Carrots.. broccoli! Tomatoes

If you were pregnant, would the father care?
When I'm married and that happens, yes the father will care ;)

When was the last time you got your hair cut?
December! Ha

What's the first thing you look for in the preffered sex?
Personalityyyy

Have you ever rode a horse?
Ridden and fallen off :)

What do you think about the person that last took this survey?
She's cool.

Would you rather hang out with friend and see a movie, or go to a concert?
Movie

Do you prefer Itunes, Frostwire or Limewire?
iTunes

If you're not straightedge, what's the best thing?
Straight..edge? I just don't do drugs. Don't drink. I gots the brains.

What time is it?
A little after 7

What are your plans for this weekend?
This weekend is over :)

No comments: