I got married

As it turns out, getting married made me want to burn this blog to the ground.

All I'm saying is, I was not a graceful bride to be. I hated planning, I was stressed, and I wanted it to be over. The last thing I wanted to do was get on my blog and document all the things I haven't done and need to do.

But here I am. I got married 2 weeks ago. I am now Kellie Barker.

We have an apartment in San Diego for the next 6 months, and at the end of the year we'll be moving somewhere else. We don't know where yet. It used to be Virginia for sure, but that has hit a snag and we could be going anywhere now. 

I like being married a lot. My husband is great. He buys me donuts and things.

A few pictures:







and a few photos taken by our photographer:










6 comments:

Corinne said...

That last picture is my favorite!! Congratulations to you and your hubby! The wedding looked so perfect and you were a beautiful bride! I love how big the smiles were on everyone's faces :)

Slamdunk said...

Congrats Kellie! Great to see all the smiles. God Bless you both as you start the new adventures together.

Jess Cole said...

Aww so cute!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

I agree, that last picture needs to be FRAMED! But little sister, I'm kind of sad you didn't post and I had no idea you got married 2 week ago!

The Childlike Empress said...

you and your sailor man look amazing!!!!!
i'm glad you havent burned the blog down, i've been following along for a long time now....

congrats!

Alice said...

YAY!! Congrats!!! So happy for you! I love where you got married! We did our 10 year anniversary photo shoot there. :)