Sworkend

I spent the weekend in Salt Lake City.

I got sick on the drive back home. I got sick on the side if I-15 Southbound. It was fun... but not really.

Once back I started feeling better. I showered myself.. and found out I get to work 37 hours this week. Maybe not a big deal to you, but I have never worked full time before. Or even close to full time. BUT I was going to have Monday off.

Until someone called me asking to go in for them because he's sick. So I did. But only because he said he'd work Saturday for me.. so that means I get another weekend off.

So for the next 4 days, I will be either working, sleeping or eating. I'm kind of okay with it.

I know I'll be okay with my check.

5 comments:

Alexandria said...

Wooo! Make that money girl!!

Corinne said...

I'm glad you got to feeling better!

And although you picked up a shift (which was super nice of you) you get the weekend off! yay!

Unknown said...

You should e-mail me the next time you come up to SLC, and we can meet up! I've gotten sick on the side of I-15 before, not fun at all!

Diana Smith said...

come to my blog party! please, would love to meet you, its on april 16 at 5! in orem!

Nancy Face said...

Money money money! Yay!