My Favorite Thing- Movies!

Movie themed fill in the blank Fridays! How exciting. It has been a bad week so I'm excited to have a movie (and grandparents) filled weekend.

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Hercules, no contest. I have so so many second favorites though.

2. My favorite movie as a child was uhh. Anything Disney.

3. The best movie quote ever is "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

4. My favorite actress is tied with Reese Witherspoon and Anne Hathaway. They are both gorgeous ladies, good actresses and good role models. My favorite actor is Gerard Butler.. just because he's, you know, hot .

5. The movie I could watch over and over is I can't do that with any movie. Can I pick a series? Harry Potter. I can do that over and over (as ABCFam has proved).

6. My favorite movie genre is Disney? Is that a genre? It should be .

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Harry Potter series... :) .

5 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

I am a disney guru too. My fave was The little mermaid, but they are all so good. I also like mulan a lot... and HERCULES! : ) I love Meg and Hercules... so cute. haha

-makay

Marci Darling said...

Hercules.Disney.Harry Potter.

so much love for all these things :)
you have excellent taste, madame!

Seattle Kim D said...

Love Gerard, so hot!

Sam said...

I really want to reread HP. And I absolutely love Anne Hathaway.

The Childlike Empress said...

i defintely class Disney as a moive genre!