Christmas..

I realize it's almost New Years.. but I didn't even talk about my Christmas! Well, this year was much different than last year.

Last year, I spent Christmas eve at my Grandma's house
with my cousins and aunts and uncles, in E.Mo Illinois
Christmas day was spent in Springfield, IL
with my other grandma, and cousins..aunts..and uncle.

This year though, we spent Christmas Eve in San Diego
talk about climate change! I didn't mind the 60 degrees though.
We spent it with our lifelong friends... and their children
It was the same as it has always been.
Great comfort food, and lots of presents for the kiddies.

Christmas Day, we spent DRIVING!! It was not the best Christmas I've ever had.
After 7 hours (don't ask how it took us 7 hours to make a 2 hour drive)
We got home.. and opened our presents
I found out I wouldn't be receiving my 'big' present until the 29th.
Then we went upon our merry way...separately.

December 27th was the parents 29th Anniversary.. and to celebrate
they went to Death Valley to go to some...mansion place
I stayed home. Because I do not like valleys of death.

Pictures, you say? Sure :)









And this, is my 'big' Christmas present that I received yesterday.


Everything else I got was some small things, like baking pans and utensils.. I got a promise ring from boyfriend, and a ring and necklace from his mom... money, gift cards, a nerf gun (favorite!) and socks! Yes, socks. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh how fun!!!! I got socks too!!!!

Allison said...

You are hilarious! I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas, and one of these days you're gonna have to come over and have a Nerf fight with my brother... or me! :D Haha, your big present is AMAZING. So jealous.

Lauren said...

I am in love with your camera! Now you must go and take some awesomely amazing pictures for all of us!

Amanda Wissmann said...

I *HEART* picture posts! and OMG! Amazing Camera! congrats!!!

Happy New Year!

Sierra said...

What a fun Christmas and congrats on the new camera, it is lovely! Happy New Year darlin!

Sam said...

A camera is the best gift ever!

lynninlove said...

yay! that IS a big gift! Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

looks like a fun holiday! i am loving the camera! i cannot wait to see all of the lovely pictures you take!

Ashley @ Germato.com said...

Found you through 20SB. Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

It was a full house! How awesome!! And great camara!! :D

Wishing you the best in 2010!!!

Sierra said...

Just noticed your beautiful Doxie, just wanted to say I love that picture!